The physical operations of the world, as we see, have slowed down because of Covid-19. From education to health, from buying to selling, from physical conferences to virtual webinars- every other aspect of our lives has changed in an unimaginable and unprecedented fashion. All these services have not stopped but have taken an online route where there is no need to physically meet each other. Businesses, in the same manner, have been taking place online with the use of modern technological tools. This blog specifically focuses on how the Human Resource Management System of companies can keep functioning with same potential and efficiency using online forums in these trying times.
Odoo Human Resource Management System performs a variety of human resource tasks without relying on the physical mode of HR management. There are various types of HR modules within Odoo. Let us explain how they perform a variety of functions:
- Recruitment Module (helps in management of hiring new individuals, taking care of employee CVs and letters, and managing job vacancies).
- Employee Module (helps in gathering a department-wise employees’ information and then storing it at one place to track records).
- Attendance Module (helps in keeping track of employees’ attendance and working hours that he/she spends on a specific project).
- Leaves Module (helps in taking care of employees’ casual leaves, sick leaves, and other holidays etc. with “leave summary” and “leave request” options).
- Payroll Module (helps in keeping track of employees’ salaries, taxes, health insurance, and other allowances).
- Timesheet Module (helps in supervisor’s management of certain tasks supposed to be performed during a period of time).
- Survey Module (helps in creating surveys related to employees’ evaluation, about user feedback, and thus adds value to the organization).
Thus, all these modules-recruitment, employees’ information, attendance, leaves, payroll, timesheets, and surveys- phenomenally cater to HR Management System for your small, medium, and large enterprises. So, make sure that your HR Management is effectively done remotely in the lockdown caused by Covid-19.