Odoo has proven to be remarkable with its dynamic and flexible features to help us maintain and grow our businesses. That is the reason it is still as relevant as it was (even more suitable for working remotely) in the pre-COVID-19-world. The online comprehensive world of Odoo with its different apps and communication tools provide all what you require during Covid-19 lockdown or smart lockdown.
The new norm of living with Covid-19 has influenced the manufacturing industry in the deepest of manners. Manufacturing, in a conventional sense, is related to the physical operations of manufacturing products and then delivering them to customers. This blog explains how a conventional industry, such as manufacturing can operate in an efficient and effective manner during the lockdown caused by Covid-19 by using Odoo.
Odoo Manufacturing Industry performs following key features that will not only help you continue your business but also grow it.
Let us discuss them briefly:
• Automation and streamlining of Business Processes (easy monitoring of the production process, all data centralized at a single location, improves productivity, maintains customer commitments, increases profits, and minimizes errors).
• Keeping Track of Latest Market Conditions (quick business plans with real-time data analysis, focusing on customer purchasing trends, and reducing forecasting errors).
• Improving the Decision-Making Process (thorough insights available for all departments so that best decisions can be made, remaining aligned to goals while focusing on revenue numbers and sale margins).
• Customer Satisfaction (timely delivery of products, getting a realistic view of inventory levels at anytime).
• Fully Integrated (with maintenance, quality, MRP, and PLM).
• Cost Effective (minimized labor expenses, lower error rates, less inventory and warehousing costs).
• Sophisticated Communication (alerts for workers during operations through worksheets).
• Bill of Materials (takes care of the whole Engineering process)
• Procurement Rules (keeping track of supply chain and routes).
Thus, in a nutshell, Odoo Manufacturing takes care of the whole process from design to manufacturing, and from manufacturing to supply chain. It is a complete package, thoroughly focusing on your manufacturing needs in a variety of ways. Lastly, managing manufacturing with Odoo helps you operate remotely and quickly during Covid-19.